I need to lead a normal life...Please help

Hi Ryan,

Let me first say what wonderful work you folks are doing in this forum. My question is this: I (male) recently had a low risk exposure with a working girl in the Middle East. She was in fact from Lebanon. I had unprotected insertive fellatio for about a minute (without ejaculation) and deep kissing for about half a minute. Do I need to get tested for HIV? I would only go if I was advised to go by you otherwise I want to know if I can get on with my life without the need for testing. I know there have been no documented cases of HIV transmission through either of these routes but could I be the first one in the history of the epidemic. I know that someone has to win the lottery. This is really freaking me out.

Many Thanks

Since there are no confirmed cases of transmission (as documented by the CDC) through insertive fellatio or kissing, it is difficult to make an argument for testing. Screening would only be a precautionary measure in your case.

If the odds are that much in your favor, maybe you should get out there and play the lottery.

RMK

Contact con mestruation blood
this will clear up all home access confusion