|Contact con mestruation blood
May 21, 2003
Dear Mr Kull
If someone get in contact (hands or fingers) with a women mestruation blood, hiv+ , could get infected?
What about if any cut in those fingers that touched that mestruation blood?
| Response from Mr. Kull
You are only at risk for HIV infection through contact with HIV infected blood if the blood had direct access to your mucous membranes or bloodstream. The behaviors primarily associated to this type of transmission are anal, vaginal, and oral sex, and sharing injection needles for drug use. If you are not engaging in these activities, you should not consider yourself at risk for HIV infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Diarrhea After Anal With Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Does Amoxicillin Cure Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.