transmission odds thru massage with some hand to genital contact

hello,

i'd like to ask a question, i went to a massage parlor, where, after massaging me for about 25 mins, the lady started to fondle my genitals (using her hands on me), this must have lasted for about 15 second, when i realized what was going on, i freaked out and told her to stop! after that, i totally lost it. it had been 6 months since, and i have been tested for hiv, hep (b & C), gonnorhea, clymidia, syphilis, and herpes (western blot test). The only thing that i have not tested for (because there isn't a test for it) is HPV (genital warts/condyloma).

What are the chances of HPV transmission thru this contact? I'd like to mention, that the lady was not naked, she was completely clothed. There was no genital to genital or oral to genital contact. Only, her fingers massaged my genitals for 15 seconds. I keep thinking, what if the lady had touched herself "down there" just before the massage, and then 25 minutes later touched me ? What are the HPV transmission odds in that case ? How long does the HPV virus survive on fingers (please keep in mind that she massaged me with those same fingers!) does the friction during the massage aid in killing the virus on her fingers ? could i have theoretically gotten HPV via this contact ?

My life since that night has been in shambles, i'm depressed, and on anti-depressant pills. Other than this incident, i've never had any other sexual contact. It would really put me at ease if you would answer this question. thank you very much. your help is very much appreciated.

sincerely,

confused and scared.

I can't tell you exactly what the odds are of HPV transmission through the contact you describe, but, at best, the odds are tiny. You should only be concerned about HPV transmission when you have direct genital contact with an infected area; the most common route of transmission is genital-genital contact. Otherwise, if you do not notice any symptoms, you should not be concerned.

RMK

ARS Rash Characteristics
Contact con mestruation blood