ARS Rash Characteristics

Dear Ryan, i thank you for the previous post answered by you. I am still very concerned regarding my Rash. If you have skipped the previous mail regarding this, i hope that you can answer them here as i prepare myself to go for the test in a few weeks time.

ARS Rash symptoms. From 2nd to 4th week after exposure, i experienced unknown single rash on my upper body (chest and stomach) which goes away in a day at most. They are not itchy but noticeable. From 5th Week till 8th week (now), i have 3 single rash on my right hand, 1 on my arm and 2 on the lower part of my hand. They have been there for about a week that do not go away with application of cream prescribed by the doctor.

Does the rash typifies ARS? What i do not understand is the difference in terms of the characteristic of the rash in the 2 separate period. Have u ever come across such symptom of the rash? None of the rash is itchy unless i physically touch them.

I would appreciate very much that you reply me Please.

Thanks.

Hey there--I'm not a doctor, so I'm not comfortable talking about the characteristics of a rash associated to recent HIV infection. Even if I were, you should still leave that business up to a doctor, in person. Unless your risk for HIV infection is significant (had unprotected sex with and HIV infected person) you should not be worrying about symptoms related to recent infection.

RMK

Dr Frascino your wonderful another 100 donation to your foundation
transmission odds thru massage with some hand to genital contact