Dr Frascino your wonderful another 100 donation to your foundation

Dr Frascino- Thank u so much for answering my first question i am the 27 yr olf female that said from what i read in the forum that it seems like i was HIV+.. Well i can probably say i dont but my body is still achy i feel tired. still slightly white tongue. is that normal?? But thanks so much for saying the odds are in my favor that i would be negative.Your a terrific indivdual and i hope nothing but the best for u. Scared in Sacramento

P.S. it would be a great oppurtunity to meet u one day and give u a great big bone crushing hug (well not literaly bone-crushing but u know what i mean) take care

Hi Scared in Sacramento,

Yep, the achy, tired feeling and white tongue are most likely quite normal. And they will most likely magically disappear once you accept the fact that you are not HIV-positive!

I like hugs.

Thank you for your generous donation to The Foundation. Your one gift will touch many lives. On their behalf, and personally, please accept my warmest appreciation.

Bob, This Is The Final Chapter
ARS Rash Characteristics