Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Dr Frascino your wonderful another 100 donation to your foundation
May 21, 2003

Dr Frascino- Thank u so much for answering my first question i am the 27 yr olf female that said from what i read in the forum that it seems like i was HIV+.. Well i can probably say i dont but my body is still achy i feel tired. still slightly white tongue. is that normal?? But thanks so much for saying the odds are in my favor that i would be negative.Your a terrific indivdual and i hope nothing but the best for u. Scared in Sacramento

P.S. it would be a great oppurtunity to meet u one day and give u a great big bone crushing hug (well not literaly bone-crushing but u know what i mean) take care

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi Scared in Sacramento,

Yep, the achy, tired feeling and white tongue are most likely quite normal. And they will most likely magically disappear once you accept the fact that you are not HIV-positive!

I like hugs.

Thank you for your generous donation to The Foundation. Your one gift will touch many lives. On their behalf, and personally, please accept my warmest appreciation.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Bob, This Is The Final Chapter
Next
ARS Rash Characteristics

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.