Mi symptoms su symptoms, su symptoms mi symptoms

Where o where to begin? I came across your site about 2 months ago and can not tell you how many hours (probably days) worth of time I have spent reading all the questions and comments. Let me first state that your site was and will continue to be an exceptional reference for us worried wells and obviously continue to provide the necessary data and updates to those who unfortunately have come down with this dreaded disease.

That being said, I thought I created enough of my own made up symptoms without the help of others going through the same god-awful situation. Well, by searching every write in on The Body, I then turned to my own body and added a few. My point: this site is such a valuable resource and I, along with others in my situation, are truly grateful for the time and energy all you experts put into it. But with all good things there is a doubled-edge sword. By exposing myself to other WW's I allowed their symptoms (real or not real) to intrude into my life. I bet, just bet, that I'm not the only WW to have done that while hovering all over this site. Just an observation of how whacked out and caught up we can get when our minds play tricks on us and we can't seem to think rationally.

Just a brief history of why I have become addicted to The Body. Back on February 15 I was traveling out of town and was in a city where word was the escorts don't play around, you want fun you got it. Well, I decided to have some fun and the sex worker provided the raincoat. Got into it for a few minutes and realized this wasn't going to be the kind of fun I used to have rolling around in the sandbox as a kid. I told her it was nice to of made her acquaintance, here is the easist money she had ever made, please leave now, for on with the worrying on my end. I have gone through this shit before and now being a vetern at this worrying about HIV the swollen glands didn't take long to surface, a day or two. Two weeks later came down with mean cough and stomach aches that lasted a while. Mouth ulcers on both sides of the tongue for about a month. Night sweats, o the dreaded night sweats, for at least three weeks non stop. And on and on and on.

Well just got my test back today that I took 81 days past exposure and it came back negative. All the posts from Ryan and Br. Bob about how safe sex is with a condom (even one the worker provided) and I couldn't just take their word for it. I had to have a test for final relief. This is where I'm going to give my two cents if its okay. Worried wells, I'm done, I'm okay, and I escaped, minus 86 days of hell, brought on by my own devias mind. I don't care if my test was done prematurely of the 3 month window by a whopping 9 days. No more of this shit. I should have listened to the pros the first time I browsed this site and never returned to it. Should of, would of, could of.

Now it is time to do my thing. Thanks, I'm out!

I would suggest you read our responses as carefully as you are reading all the symptoms in the questions! Youd then realize that the "double-edged sword" is nothing more than an optical illusion. I agree your test is conclusive. WOO-HOO. Now get the hell out of here! (And take that silly sword with you!) Congratulations! Stay Well.

Ongoin symptoms question?
Help Me Help A Friend