What a great man! - No response, but please read!

Doc Bob, The compassion, insight, and the sense of humor you offer here is absolutely incredible. It amazes me that you can sit down day in and day out and answer virtually the same question over and over again without getting cynical. I thought you were a very impressive person. After reading your bio and web page I realized what true gift you are to our world! You dedicated yourself to helping people a long time ago when you entered medical school. Somewhere along the line you found the time to learn the piano. You found true love in your partner. You selflessly give your time, money, and heart to a charitable organization that helps many less fortunate people. You speak of music, poetry, art, and travel in such a way that I feel like I have so many things that I need to experience. I dont know you, I will probably never meet you, but please know I do indeed love you (I am a straight male, but please dont joke, Im serious). I wish there were more people like you on this earth, it would be a much more beautiful place to live. Please know that you are in my prayers and I hope that one day soon your work will help rid this world of the disease! Please continue to care for yourself, the warm feeling you are getting right now is me sending you a hug. Thank you Doctor Robert, God bless you.

Gosh, another hug from a straight guy! Hey, all you dudes are going to make my life partner (Dr. Steve in the Tratamientos Forum) jealous!

Yes, I feel your hugging me and yes, Im now feeling something "warm." Ohhh my! Is that what I think it is? Are you sure youre straight??? I know, you told me not to joke, but sometimes I just cant help myself. Jokes just slip out. I guess Im "joke incontinent."

Anyway, seriously I do appreciate your very kind words, warm wishes, hugs, and prayers! You too, my friend, make the world a much better place!

Stay well. Many thanks.

Dr.Bob, To WOOHOO or not to WOOHOO
Dr. Frascino, a question about Z-Pak (Zithromax) and the DNA PCR for HiV..Thank you SexBomb!!!