Dr.Bob, To WOOHOO or not to WOOHOO

It seems the more I read, the more confused I get.

To be brief, I had an encounter with another male who told me that he gets tested regularly. We did mutual massage, ear tonguing, mild grinding in underwear only, chest and nipple licking. No kissing, either. He masturbated me, but I did not masturbate him. At 3 months and 19 days after the single episode, I took a Home Access test and it was negative. I did a repeat Home Access test at 6 months and 13 days and it too was negative. I did WOOHOO both times. But, today I just read in the column about Home Access not being able to identify various strains of HIV. Should I be worried about this and / or do I need to be tested in some other way? Thank you in advance! Part 2: I don't recall if I mentioned that we also did some mild grinding with only our briefs on. Sorry I forgot to mention that in my question.

OK, I have only one question for you: Was their any mild grinding while only wearing your Calvin Kleins??? Oh, never mind. I see you already provided that information twice!

Should you be worried about mutual massage, ear tonguing, chest and nipple licking, and grinding away in boxers? Well, this type of activity can ruin a perfectly good pair of underwear, but it does not carry any significant risk for HIV transmission. Do you need HIV testing? No, you may need a clean pair of undies, but you do not need HIV testing.

RESPECT, and thanks
What a great man! - No response, but please read!