Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

You must publish this Dr BOb
May 21, 2003

To all those pissing DR Bob off.Sometimes I really can't stand those people saying Dr bob is discriminating this guy or that guy from where or which country.Gezz STOP IT . I strongly belive that DR Bob is not such a kind of guy or else you won't be seeing so many posts everyday being answer.I understand the feeling of these people too ok I been through it and yes I admit that it is not only tough and it's a mental torture.You can't tell anyone and only suffer in pain alone.DR Bob is not a robot and he is doing his best out here to help those in need and advice.DR Bob help me tide through the toughest time in my life and I am very very very grateful to him as well as another hero,Ryan Kull.Though I do not have a chance to meet them or thank them in person but in my heart,they are the heros.But I of course will do my very best to help in whatever way I can but I think the best way for me is through donations to help those in need as well as those living with this GOD DAMN FUCKING VIRUS. I wish you and your family well Dr Bob.From guy with huge conjones

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hey Huge Cojones,

Thanks for writing and coming to my defense. I really am trying as hard as I possibly can to answer as many questions as I can. And youre right: I do not discriminate at all. Sometimes if I just answered a question about a particular subject, Ill skip a similar question so as to not be too repetitive. Of course I know everyone thinks their blowjob or hand job or lap dance or whatever is completely and totally different than the last guys, but in reality, it really isnt! I also man not only this forum, but also the Fatigue and Anemia Forum, so I really appreciate your comments. You not only have huge cojones, but also a big heart! What a nice combination!

Stay well.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Please, I Need Your Blessing
Next
RESPECT, and thanks

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.