You must publish this Dr BOb

To all those pissing DR Bob off.Sometimes I really can't stand those people saying Dr bob is discriminating this guy or that guy from where or which country.Gezz STOP IT . I strongly belive that DR Bob is not such a kind of guy or else you won't be seeing so many posts everyday being answer.I understand the feeling of these people too ok I been through it and yes I admit that it is not only tough and it's a mental torture.You can't tell anyone and only suffer in pain alone.DR Bob is not a robot and he is doing his best out here to help those in need and advice.DR Bob help me tide through the toughest time in my life and I am very very very grateful to him as well as another hero,Ryan Kull.Though I do not have a chance to meet them or thank them in person but in my heart,they are the heros.But I of course will do my very best to help in whatever way I can but I think the best way for me is through donations to help those in need as well as those living with this GOD DAMN FUCKING VIRUS. I wish you and your family well Dr Bob.From guy with huge conjones

Hey Huge Cojones,

Thanks for writing and coming to my defense. I really am trying as hard as I possibly can to answer as many questions as I can. And youre right: I do not discriminate at all. Sometimes if I just answered a question about a particular subject, Ill skip a similar question so as to not be too repetitive. Of course I know everyone thinks their blowjob or hand job or lap dance or whatever is completely and totally different than the last guys, but in reality, it really isnt! I also man not only this forum, but also the Fatigue and Anemia Forum, so I really appreciate your comments. You not only have huge cojones, but also a big heart! What a nice combination!

Stay well.

Please, I Need Your Blessing
RESPECT, and thanks