May 19, 2003
Hello Ryan. I am a chronic masturbater. Is there a way that I can stop? Because when I orgasm nothing comes out. It's like a habit for me now daily. Sometimes I use the pole method (this is when you hang from a pole and rub your legs together on my penis). What can I do to try and stop!
| Response from Mr. Kull
I can't answer this question in this forum (partly because I have no idea what you mean by pole method, although I am intrigued). If you feel like your masturbation is way out of control, talk with a mental health professional about your concerns.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Could Fatigue Be A Sign Of Primary HIV Infection
- Bloody Pee After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Touching Vaginal Sore Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.