May 19, 2003
Hello Ryan. I am a chronic masturbater. Is there a way that I can stop? Because when I orgasm nothing comes out. It's like a habit for me now daily. Sometimes I use the pole method (this is when you hang from a pole and rub your legs together on my penis). What can I do to try and stop!
Response from Mr. Kull
I can't answer this question in this forum (partly because I have no idea what you mean by pole method, although I am intrigued). If you feel like your masturbation is way out of control, talk with a mental health professional about your concerns.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Shaking Hands
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Topping Without Condom
- What Is The Risk Of Getting HIV From Sex Toys?
- Is White Spots A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Blood In Semen After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.