I am about to Collapse! please help me...

On God's mercy, please reply me,Ryan...

I have a single rash on different parts on my body, coming one after another, in different days. I have had unsafe oral with a gal of unknown status.

Right now i cant sleep at night because of the rash. Does ARS rash typically appear as one or is it normally a couple of them at one place. I am really really afraid now and i think i am going mad soon.

As it is now only in the 2nd month i do not dare to go for a test as even a negative result now might not lay my mind to rest. What should I do Doc?

And I read that Fever usually come together with the rash. How accurate is it?

I really feel like dying now. Please help me, i really appreciate it.

It sounds like you are having such a difficult time, and for that I am truly sorry. It is so important that you address your emotional state in some fashion, as it is unnecessary that you go through this turmoil in isolation.

I unfortunately can't diagnose your symptoms. Take a deep breath, and try to realize that many people get rashes that do not have dire consequences. It is so unlikely that your rash is related to HIV since your risk for infection is so low (based on the fact that you only performed oral sex on a woman).

Consider seeing a doctor for any symptoms that persist and cause you anxiety. Getting a simple explanation from your doctor can be quite reassuring, can identify any causes that might respond to treatment, and can help you move on.

If you continue to feel like you are collapsing, please see a mental health professional to get some support.

RMK

Confused.
thanks MR kull