its stan the atlantic city spot man, what form of payment does your organization prefer

Dr. Bob, You are the studmuffin. Not only are you attractive in person as witnessed by the website picture but you are even more attractive in your personality with the words of reason that you state. There is no doubt that you bring alot to the table to offer, many hiv negative people are so shallow and they will never achieve the level of depth, compassion, and warmth that your advice resounds. I have been reading over many posts that have been posted. I too had a hollow bore accident with needle of unknown status. Good news, negative dna pcr at 55 days and negative EIA at 6 1/2 months. Bad news is that i have had recently the formation of two noticable faded marks on the right side of my face. They appear to be different from my other normal moles, perhaps a wierd stain mark, freckle, or spot. First, i thought it might be from shaving the area too hard. And now often i dont want to shave the area for fear of more marks appearing. I too have had some skin breakouts, i am no dermatologist so i will not diagnose anything. Probably, the nastiest thing is that i have some mucus that continuously explodes onto my tongue. I have no idea so the hell this is, and it makes my tongue either white or yellow. Disgusting, like i can ever liplock again with this crap on my tongue. So i was so concerned, about these spots that i asked good friend who is a medical resident in New York City. But he is no HIV/ or hiv related dermatologist. He said he thinks the marks are normal as a process of aging and growing older. I thought to myself what the hell, Im only 24. Doctor, I feel like im losing my mind, I want to believe my negative tests. But how do i know that these spots are not hiv related. It says on this site that the hiv virus causes many breakouts and skin complications. I am so sorry to be venting to you doctor. YOU MUST BE LIKE SO PISSED AT JUST READING THIS, AND I COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND BECAUSE I KNOW THAT YOU MUST BE LIKE YOU SHITHEAD HOW DO YOU THINK I FEEL. These spots really bother me, so do the other conditions. Am totally loosing my mind. Should i have another test, type 2, dna pcr, type n or something? Can dermatologists successfully zap off these wierd looking faded spots even if others claim that they are "not that noticable," what the hell does that mean anyway right. Doctor hopefully you can send me in the right direction thats all i ask. I want to get on with my life and apply to school, grad school or professional school, but the uncertainy of knowing my status drives me insane. It has now been, let me count 14 months since this hollow bore needle accident, i have had no sex for that time, i just dont want to infect others if the worst might be true. But i am very horny in fact, i had to order 5 pornos the other day, to just take care of business. Im in a pickle, and most of all, what is this delayed seroconversion stuff for accidental exposures. Do i have to wait some more time to confirm my results. I am going nuts!!!!!! Sorry for venting, any direction you sent me in would be better than the direction i currently stand right now. Thanks for listening.

Stan from Atlantic City

Hi Dr. Bob, It's me Stan again. I would like to make a contribution to your organization. Can you tell me what form of payment your organization prefers. Thanks. And thank you for taking the time out to read my post. You are a great man!

Depressed Spotman Stan in Atlantic City

P.S. now if only i could know that these spots aren't hiv related!

Hello Stan-man,

Studmuffin? As you can see, flattery will get you everywhere!

Listen up Stan-man! A hollow-bore needle stick accident with negative DNA PCR at 55 days and negative EIA at 6 -months is absolutely conclusive. HIV is not your problem. I just cant say it any more clearly than that!

"How do you know that these spots are not HIV-related?" Stan-man, I just told you! Werent you listening? OK, here it is again. HIV is not your problem. Your test results are definitive. Am I pissed off reading your post? No, of course not!

Can a dermatologist zap off weird-looking faded spots? I dont know; ask one! I will tell you, though, if he cant se them, he cant zap them off!

The mouth mucous explosions? Yep, thats disgusting all right. Most likely its from your sinuses or the back of your nasal passages. Ask your doctor to check it out or see an ENT (ear, nose, and throat) specialist. Do not rely on medical residents. These are doctors in training, which means they still have much to learn!

No sex for 14 months? Well no wonder youre horny, Stan. Put the porno tapes and VCR remote away. Go back to the first paragraph, if you dont know why.

The Foundation accepts all forms of donations checks, money transfers, stock, life insurance beneficiary designations, old alien spacecraft. You name it; well accept it!

Stan-man, its time to WOO-HOO! OK?

Stay well.

can I stop testing and get on with my life?
Warm hearted Swede thank you.