"BOB NEEDLESTICK AND HIV.................HELP ME

HI JUST TESTED FOR HIV FROM A LAB,NEGATIVE,BUT I THOUGHT THE NEEDLE WAS USED ONE,ALTHOUYGH I DID NOT SEE ANY TRACE OF BLOOD,AND THE DOC TOOK THE NEW PACKET OF SYRINGE INFRONT OF MY EYES,BUT I DID NOT SEE HIM ATTACHING IT TO THE SYRINGE,THE NEEDLE CAP WAS ON...........NOW WHAT

You did not see any trace of blood and the doc opened the new packet of syringes in front of your eyes? Now tell me again why you think the needle was used? Oh yes, because you did not see him attach it to the syringe and the needle cap was on. I see. "Now what?" Well, lets see. I guess you could start worrying maybe this wasnt a real laboratory, maybe the guy wasnt a real doctor, or maybe George Bushs tax cut really does make sense? But really dude, this is all just pure nonsense. Needles are not reused. If you cant accept your negative test results, call a shrink. But do make sure the psychiatrists receptionist is not an alien before going to the office for your first appointment.

Do you only respond to low risk questions?
can I stop testing and get on with my life?