Please GOD!!! Yes Im calling you GOD. 7th try!!

Dr. Bob, Recently I had the unfortunate occurrence of kissing a hookers back. You heard me right her back! It was a bachelor party and nobody did anything sexual at all, but i was drunk and when she came over to me i gently kissed her lower back. What if my lips were chapped and maybe even bleeding???!!! I tend to bite my lips and I dont remember if thats what happened. I do remember that they were a bit chapped. What if she had a cut or sore or tatoo on her back right where i kissed her?????!!!!!! Should I get tested??? Should I worry?? Am I at risk???? Please answer my question this time, I believe its about the 7th time ive asked it. I know you are extremely busy but i cant tell you how much it would mean to me and my family. Thank you in advance.

Youre calling me God and asking about a hooker? OK. I must tell you that in general I try to skip over questions where the answer is so painfully obvious that it seems a waste of time and energy to respond. But, this is your 7th post, so you obviously do not have a keen sense for the obvious. Relax, dude. Chapped lips, bleeding tongue, cuts, sores, tattoos it doesnt matter. Your risk of contracting HIV from kissing a hookers back is exactly zero, zilch, nyet, nada! Got it?

Now, Im not really very experienced at this sort of thing, but when it comes to kissing hookers, I think youre suppose to turn them over.

Another WW I Pray...
Do you only respond to low risk questions?