a genuine doubt

Respected Sir, I have a genuine doubt regarding nonsexual transmission of hiv.i had written to you previously,but i failed to get an answer.though,i have found answers to similar questions,please do tell me whether can we get hiv when small healed cuts in our hands come in touch with the sweat of hiv+ persons.i immediately washed my hands with soap and water and the contact with sweat was only for a second.the cut on my hand had healed 3 day's back and scab had already formed. Thanking you, Your's sincerely

Hello Yours Sincerely,

If you found answers to similar questions, why are you asking me again? Did you think I was lying to the other guys or that I might change my mind? No, you cannot contract HIV by touching the sweat of an HIV-positive person, even with your 3-day-old scabby hands. Hope that resolves your "genuine doubt."

I suspect another retrovir has made the grade
Another WW I Pray...