CAN I wHOO-HOO?!!!please answer!!i promise a contribution!!

Dr.Bob

Two years ago i had unprotected oral sex on a heterosexual non-drug user without ejaculation i took it out of my mouth and it took him 30min to ejaculate after i was done.......DO YOU THINK I NEED A TEST??....CAN I WHOO_HOO?

THANK YOU JAnet

Hey Janet,

It took him 30 minutes to ejaculate after you took it out of your mouth? Wow, I guess you dont have to worry about this guy being a premature ejaculator, now do you?

OK, so your risk is unprotected oral sex without ejaculation on a heterosexual, non-drug-using guy, who takes forever to shoot his load. Do I think you need a test? Well, Janet, only you can decide to test or not to test, so what I think doesnt really apply. What does matter, however, are the facts. Oral sex carries an extremely, extremely low risk for possible HIV transmission. Youve probably heard (or read) me saying this before, havent you? No one (not even me) can say that oral sex is absolutely safe, because it is not. There is always a theoretical risk and extenuating circumstances.

Do I think youre HIV- positive? No, statistically, the odds are astronomically in your favor for NOT being positive. I hope that helps clarify your situation.

Thank you for your contribution to The Foundation!! The address can be found at the end of my biosketch on this website.

Stay well, Janet!

Sub-Saharan scare
Thank you very much and God Bless You