Thank you for your help!

Hello Gentlemen, thank you for all of your help. I have sent probably 2 or 3 emails, I can not remember but it doesn't really matter. I have OCD and couldn't shake my worry, and I guess I still am (just a bit), but I think I'm finally beating the fear. I broke up with my gf last may, so a year ago now. And we were together for six months, did the usual stuff, lots of oral and intercourse was mostly protected I think maybe 3 times unprotected. So we had a bad break up(bad for me, I was very hurt) and ever since then obsessed that i got HIV. So I got tested on August 19th, negative. Couldn't shake it, all my "symptoms" were there and wouldn't go away. Sore throat, diarhea, folliculitis on arm, white plaques/ulcers in mouth... tested again on october 25th, again negative, should have woohoo'd and pretty much did but STILL THE SYMPTOMS PERSISTED! SO i got tested again on April 26th I think, and what do you know???? NEGATIVE!!!! I guess I'm going to have to shake these symptoms because my mind is my own worst enemy. Oh and I'm seeing a new doctor for my OCD's in 8 days, she is supposedly a miracle worker and I'm hoping she can work one with me! Thanks again Doctor and Mr. Kull, you have no idea how comforting your words are, EVEN to people with OCD. Dr. Bob this isn't some obligatory plug to you, but please send me your address again for the charity so I have it saved on my comp because I lose everything and I would love to help in any way that I possibly can! With much gratitude and respect, Worry man :)

Hello Worry Man :)

Thanks for sharing your story. Sorry to hear about the breakup, but Im delighted to hear your HIV tests are negative. They are absolutely definitive. No need for further testing! I also think youre on the right path back to good health by attending to your OCD!

The Foundations address is now listed at the end of my biosketch on this website. Ill also write it below:

The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation 779 Altos Oaks Drive, Suite 200 Los Altos, CA 94024

Keep working on that smile, Worry Man.

Stay well.

Unprotected Sex, am I at risk?
make your mind up!!