Grateful from the bottom of my heart

Dear Dr. Bob,

I won't even begin to tell you of all the irrational fears I've been experiencing over the last several weeks. I have felt all the anxieties expressed in this forum (and then some!) Needless to say, I was fearful of being tested. Additionally, I live in a VERY rural area of a very rural state, so I was pretty much alone with this thing. I ran across your web site, and specifically, your forum...... and you, Dr. Bob, with your compassion, skill, humor, knowledge and care gave me the courage to be tested. I used the Home Access Test,I got the results tonite and have a great big WOO HOO.

I'm not a wealthy man, however I would be so pleased to contribute regularly, as I'm able, to your foundation. Would you mind giving me the address again?

Dr. Bob, thanks for being such a life line to those of us who live out in the "boonies".

Hello out there in the Boonies!

You had "all the anxieties expressed in this forum and then some"??? Oh my goodness, thats a whole lotta worry!!!

Congratulations on your negative test. Kiss those worries goodbye and yell, "WOO-HOO!"

The Foundation address is listed at the end of my biosketch on this site. Ill also list it here:

The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation 779 Altos Oaks Drive, Suite 200 Los Altos, CA 94024

Thank you for your donation!

Stay well.

Dr. Frascino I took a poll
Does Kissing and touching spread STD?