occupational hazard

dr. frascino

what do you think about the possibility that dr.s who claim having acquired hiv infection through a hollow-bore needle stick (for example) are making something like this up, to cover up the fact that in truth, they were cheating on their significant other?

Now there is an odd question for you? Perhaps you would you like to ask my "significant other"? (I prefer to call him my life partner, lover and soul mate). Hes the expert on The Bodys Tratamientos (Spanish) forum. Im sure he would welcome your question. Or you could contact the CDC who monitors these cases. You see it is now possible to actually do viral stain typing to ascertain if the exact same virus was indeed transmitted from a patient to a healthcare worker during an occupational exposure.

Now remind me again why you were asking?

Will hepatitis vaccines interfere with HIV test accuracy?
I beg your pardon?