All because of Presto..,..

Hi Doc!

I just wanted to tell you that because of all your funny, charming stories of Presto, I got myself a toy poodle. He is black as coal, and his name is Rocky (my husband, like you, is Italian and insists on calling him "Rocco")

He is adorable! Anyway, no questions, I'm just a former worried well that you helped a year ago and I check the website from time to time mainly to see how you are doing.

See, you touch lives in so many, many ways. Mine so much, that I "adopted" a furry bundle that is bringing so much joy into my life.

Please keep us animal lovers up to date every now and then on your pet pooch. I realize you have way more important things to do, but we love hearing about Presto!

"Rocco" sends a big wet kiss your way--to you and Presto.

Thanks for making a difference in our lives.

A forever grateful fan.

Dear Rocco,

I just wanted you to know that I am personally responsible for your being adopted into your wonderful new home but I had absolutely nothing to do with deciding on your name! I guess its better than the last piece of fan mail I got from a solid jet-black lab. His two daddies named him "Spot."

Stay well, Rocco.

Slurp, slurp.

Presto

Please, I'm Begging you, answer/Oral Sex
Thanks...