Please, I'm Begging you, answer/Oral Sex

Doc.

Im on business in the bay area. San Jose to be exact. I've asked several questions in the past month. Please, please tell me I'm not nuts?

On March 16th, I sucked another guy for, and I'm not kidding, three minutes. No cum in my mouth, but I do recall tasting precum. Like an idiot, I assumed he was negative.

On March 21st, I started not feeling good. Stomach upset, just didn't feel right. On March 24th, I had a 99.6 degree fever and a redness on my face, neck and back. Also, my arms had what my doctor later described as infected hair follicles. He said my ears looked closed off and said I probably had a sinus infection. So 10 days of antibiotics and Allerga D. I go back 10 days later and I'm the same, especially with this redness on my face, neck and back. He then sends me to a Dermo. The Dermo says that its Roseca and the infected hair follicles. By this point, I'm completely out of my mind with worry, so I go to a different primary doctor. He says lets do some blood work.

Long story short, after being on three different antibiotics for 28 days, my mouth is dry, my tongue is white, not cakey mind you, and I found three small white bumps in my mouth under my upper lip. My mouth tastes like a slight burning sensation is happening.

When I went to the different primary doctor a few weeks ago, he ran blood work, CBC, Full Panel, etc. and said everything came back great. White blood cell count was perfect. Tested for syphilis. Negative also.

He said an HIV test wasn't warranted. And he's an HIV doctor. Would there have been any indication of a problem in the CBC and Full Panel that would have made him say I needed or didnt need an HIV test?

Should I get an HIV test? I am a nervous wreak! I dont know what to do and what is real anymore. The thought of being HIV positive scares me so much that my nerves are SHOT. (I feel stupid saying that given that you are positive and yet you live your life, from what appears on this site just fine)

And since Im traveling, should I go to an emergency room and get an HIV test? Should I wait until I get home in a few days? Please help me. Im seriously confused. And the person you responded to who talked about all the confusion with oral sex you answered a few days ago, is completely dead on. There is so much info out there that is so confusing and different that what the heck should be believed?

Please answer.

Hi there business guy,

What the heck should you believe"? Well, exactly what you read here in the forum, of course! Reread my previous posts about oral sex and the extremely low risk it carries for possible HIV transmission. I just cant take the time to type all that out again! The "news" is that with each newer, larger, and better clinical study, the risk appears to be getting smaller! Again, that doesnt mean it cant happen, just that its much more rare than previously thought. So your risk is a 3-minute receptive blowjob without ejaculation. That puts your risk essentially off the radar screen. If youre worried, get tested! But wait for 3 months (until mid-June) for the test to be considered conclusive. Your "symptoms" are not at all concerning to me. Rosacea is extremely common. The multiple antibiotics can kill off bacteria in the mouth and allow overgrowth of certain fungi. Again, this is not a worry and will go away when you discontinue your antibiotics. The "CBC" and "full panel" cannot conclusively rule in or rule out HIV. Sure, its good news your values are normal, but only a specific HIV test can give you conclusive HIV results. Do I think you need it? Thats a decision only you can make. It may be the easiest way to set your mind at rest and have you WOO-HOOing all over the greater San Jose area! Statistically, the odds are astronomically in your favor for being HIV-negative. Hope that helps!

ok just read this last one
All because of Presto..,..