May 2, 2003
Hi, Im a student from the United Kingdom, and after reading all of the questions in the forum, i was shocked at how undereducated people are on the condition of aids. I read one question asking if it could be caught by a glass which was used by a aid carring person. I find this shocking on the part of all govenments that people are not educated about this very serious problem. This certainly calls for some sort of more public and more outspoken education programme. I hope people who may read this feel the same way.
| Response from Dr. Frascino
I couldnt agree with you more! Spread the word! Encourage honest and straightforward HIV/AIDS education in schools, churches, and most of all, the US Congress!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Tingling Lips After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Hepatitis Cause Excessive Saliva At Night?
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Masturbating With A Wart On Your Hand?
- Does Bactrim Treat Chlamydia?
- Does Monistat Cure Vaginal Thrush?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.