Education

Hi, Im a student from the United Kingdom, and after reading all of the questions in the forum, i was shocked at how undereducated people are on the condition of aids. I read one question asking if it could be caught by a glass which was used by a aid carring person. I find this shocking on the part of all govenments that people are not educated about this very serious problem. This certainly calls for some sort of more public and more outspoken education programme. I hope people who may read this feel the same way.

I couldnt agree with you more! Spread the word! Encourage honest and straightforward HIV/AIDS education in schools, churches, and most of all, the US Congress!

KS during ARS?
PLEASE READ AND POST THIS CASE HISTORY FOR THE WORRIED WELL READERS