KS during ARS?

I'm 21-yr-old straight male and I engaged in a risky mutual masturbation episode with a girl of unknown status at a college party 6 months ago and I think I got HIV and the virus that causes kaposis sarcoma from her. Isnt it possible that when I was deep kissing her she gave me the virus that causes KS and then I got HIV from rubbing my penis that had small abrasions on the head and shaft with my fingers that had been in her vagina? 6 weeks after this incident I began to notice some flat, pinkish, non-itchy, non-painful spots that were mostly at or below my waist where my boxers would cover, some were on my upper legs/butt and a couple were above my waist and on my chest. The spots blanched a little bit under pressure, but not completely like a sunburn would. I was thinking this could have been the rash you would see during ARS, but from what I read it didnt sound like it because the spots lasted a lot longer than the rash would typically last for and I didnt have any other symptoms expect for I maybe had a low fever and slight sore throat for about a week mostly at night, but Im not sure if I was imagining it or not. I probably wouldnt even be worrying about anything if I didnt get these strange spots that Ive never gotten before didnt show up. I find it hard to believe that its just a coincidence.

I went to see a doctor and she thought it was ringworm, swabbed some of the spots and gave me medication that didn't work. The culture came back negative so I guess it wasnt anything fungal or bacterial. I went back in to see another doctor and he couldn't diagnose it and gave me a CBC blood test and it came back normal so he said to see a dermatologist if the spots didn't go away in 2 weeks. I never went to see a dermatologist because the spots eventually went away. I also never told them anything about my sexual experience I had and they didn't ask either.

I guess what I'm asking is couldn't I have gotten both the HIV virus and the virus that causes KS from her and when my immune system weakened during ARS that the KS spots would show up and then disappear when my immune system fights it off? I was also thinking/hoping it was just Pityriasis Rosea or something else since the spots weren't the deep intense purple that KS is usually described as. I know my story may sound crazy, but it's very real for me and I REALLY need you to please answer this question. I know I need to get tested, but I dont have the courage to. I'm desperate right now and I don't know what to do. Thanks.

Hello!

Relax!!! First off, mutual masturbation is not considered "risky." Second, your "spots" dont sound anything at all like Kaposis sarcoma. Third, no, you would not see KS during ARS. The immune system does not work that way at all. Fourth, does you story "sound crazy" to me? No, its not crazy, but it is quite impossible. Fifth, you dont need courage to get HIV tested, because HIV testing is not warranted based on what you told me.

Dont be desperate; just get informed. Have a good look at the information on this site and related links. Youre fine. Now stay safe and youll remain healthy! Dr Bob

Thanks for the Responce!! Donation!!
Education