|Quick and Easy
May 1, 2003
Doc I have noticed in some of your recent postings you use the term "serostatus", could you please explain that. Thanks.
| Response from Dr. Frascino
"Sero" just means relating to the serum (blood). Sero-status means your HIV blood test. Serostatus-positive is HIV blood test-positive and serostatus-negative means HIV blood test-negative.
Hope that clarifies things.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bloody Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Burning Red Spots After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Testicles After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hepatitis From Oysters?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.