3rd follow up to genital warts - Dr Saddam was wrong!- no need to post (read only...)

Dr Frascino -

Sorry to bother you AGAIN! I just wrote to you earlier today about a follow up to your "penis warts" answere.

I just wanted you to know that since I was so freaked out, I took the day off work and went to see a professional doctor at UCLA. Guess what? He examined me and told me that I DID NOT HAVE WARTS! He said that what Dr Saddam "thought" were warts were just normal bumps (I forget exactly what he called them) that every man has around the head of his penis. He said that warts look like califlours, not just little bumps.

Talk about a bad trip!

Just makes me really wish you and Ryan were living in my town - I'ld see you guys all the time.

God bless you!

Hey there!

Great news! See, I told you not to trust someone who looks like Saddam, has a sword in his medical office, and spews false information! Congratulations!

Since Ryan lives in NYC and I live in San Francisco, wouldnt it be better if you lived in one of our towns???

Stay well.

your a good egg!!
Quick and Easy