THANKS A BILLION - DR. BOB

DR. BOB,

THANKS A BILLION FOR UR VALUABLE RESPONSE. YES UR GUESS IS CORRECT, MY IST LANGUAGE IS NOT ENGLISH. SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENC.

I HAVE STILL ONE DOUBT THAT, HAVE U CONSIDERED THE CHANCE OF GETTING BREAST MILK IN TOUCH WITH PENIS TIP ? WILL IT CAUSE ANY INFECTION ? HOWEVER FOR UR READY REFERENCE I AM ATTACHING MY EARLIER MAIL FOLLOWED BY UR REPLY ALSO ? THIS IS JUST FOR RECONFIRMATION ? PLS DON'T FEEL IRRITATED. I HAVE FULL FAITH ON U . AFTER RECEIVING UR MAIL I AM LITTLE BIT RELAXXED . CAN I DO WOOO HOOO ! WITHOUT ANY TEST ?

THANKS A LOT FOR UR KIND CO-OPERATION U EXTEND TO PEOPLE ALL OVER THE PEOPLE.I AM IN TREMENDOUS MENTAL TRAUMA, PLS HELP ME. IN BRIEF MY STORY IS

1) ON 30/05/01 I HAVE GONE THROUGH A SURGERY.

2) ON 21/10/01 I HAD JAUNDICE. & IT IS TESTED THAT I HAVE HEPATITIS B (NO SEXUAL RELATION WITH ANYBODY TILL NOW)

3) ON 14/08/02 I HAVE TESTED FOR HEPATITIS B , & IT WAS NEGATIVE.

4) ON 28/12/02 I MET WITH A PROSTITUTE. I MUSTERBATED KEEPING MY PENIS (BARE) AT THE MID OF TWO BREASTS & EJACULATED. AFTER THIS I MOLESTED HER BREASTS. I FOUND MILK IS COMING OUT (5-6 DROPS)WHEN IT IS PRESSED VERY FARMLY. I HAD TAKEN THIS MILK ON MY PALM & WIPED IT OUT ON BED. AFTER THIS (APPROX. 3 MIN. LATER)I MUSTERBATED IN THE SAME FASHION AS STATED EARLIER.THIS TIME NO EJACULATION. THIS IS ALL. I HAD NO OTHER SEXUAL RELATIONSHIP WITH ANYBODY.

5) ON 07/01/03 I TESTED FOR HIV & HBV - BOTH WERE NEGATIVE.

MY QUESTIONS ARE

1) HOW MUCH () I AM IN RISK OF AFFECTING HIV?

2) SHOULD I GO FOR HIV TEST?

3) WILL IT BE CONCLUSIVE TO TEST AT THIS TIME .(AFTER 105 DAYS OF EXPOSURE)

4)HOW MUCH RELIABLE IS "TOOL KIT TEST"

PLS GIVE ME RESPONSE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. I AM IN TREMENDOUS MENTAL TRAUMA.

You "molested" her breasts? And then found milk coming out when you pressed very "farmly." Dear Sir, these are not the kind of mammaries that require milking (as on a "farm"). Let me guess that English is not your first language (I hope). OK, on to your questions:

1. Risk for HIV: none. 2. Should you go for an HIV test? No. You did not have a significant risk. 3. Would an HIV test be conclusive 105 days after exposure? Yes. HIV tests are considered conclusive 3 months after a potential exposure (or, in your case, non-exposure might be more accurate). 4. "Tool Kit Test" I have no idea what this is. Sorry. But as I mentioned above you really dont need any HIV testing. Now as for whether or not you need a tool kit, I have no idea.

Hope this relieves your mental trauma.

Welcome back to the forum. I think your English is improving. Breast milk on the penis? My, you really did "molest" those breasts, didnt you? Relax. You are fine. This is not a risk for acquiring HIV. Stay well.

Do you not like people from Siena?(You Fiorentino?)
GIVE ME SOME HOPE