Do you not like people from Siena?(You Fiorentino?)

Ciao Dr. Franscino.

I have asked many questions and never gotten an answere. I am starting to think you have something against people from the wonderfull city of Siena. (You might be a Fiorentino perhaps?)

Insoma, I have read all information partaining to my question and I do believe I have little to worry about. However I am concerned about one thing. Does NOT being circumsized (as are so many of us Italiani) change the "essentialy nill" "nearly non-existant" chances you give people when they asked about being given a masaturbation job by a girl with HIV+ fluids on her hands? I have read on your site that not being circumsized makes it easier for a man to get infected, is this also the case in mutual masturbation or does it not change the risk at all since it is not "direct" contact. If it does change the risk at all, can you tell me about how much (we really like your stories of crazy things happening rarely). I visited una putana industriale da Milano!

Please answere, I am writing you so often....

Grazie Dr Frascino!

Hello!

You think I have something against people from Siena? Mamma Mia, whats wrong with you guys? First it was the Indian guy who claimed I was discriminating against Indians, then the Tanzanian who thought I was ignoring Tanzanians, and now you an Italian no less. Even though you spelled my last name incorrectly, you should be able to guess that I, too, am Italian. So knock it off or Ill send my Godfather to rough you up.

Mutual masturbation with or without a foreskin is safe. It doesnt change the risk so you can just pick whichever of my previous "crazy" stories you happen to like best. You need a new one? OK. Its as likely as that "putana industriale da Milano" turning out to be Brittany Spears.

Stay well.

PLZ REPLY BACK
THANKS A BILLION - DR. BOB