ejaculation worry

Dear Dr. Frascino, Tonight, I tried insertive sex for the first time ever. I used a good latex condom, and as my girlfriend was on top of me, she inserted me in her. Literally within 3 seconds I ejaculated--(I just was still, we didn't move at all) and 10 seconds later I pulled out. I looked at the condom and it was totally sealed and in tact. Do you think there is any reason for me to worry about this, if she did happened to have HIV? Please let me know--I'am worried sick!!!!!!

You ejaculated in 3 seconds without moving at all? Do I think you have any reason to worry? Well maybe, but certainly not about HIV.

HIV cannot pass through a latex condom; therefore, you have no worries about HIV. The Speedy Gonzales" blastoff may be another story. When it was over, I hope you didnt say to your girlfriend, "Was it good for you, too?" Stay well.

Dr. Frascino PLEASE ANSWER WORRIED SICK
Dr. Bob- This is the Kidney Donor