PLZ REPLY BACK

Hi! I am an Actress working in movies.(Please dont mind..I cant reveal my details.)In work in commercial cinema in which I have to do quite a lot of DEEP KISSING SCENES in every movie. I have worked very hard to reach this stage and cant quit my career.I am aware is SALIVA isnt a real threat for HIV/AIDS transmission. Recently I got worried when a thought came to my mind that.... "WHAT IF SOME DAY....WHILE DEEP KISSING ONE OF MY MY CO-STARS (There's a new co-star in every movie)....,say he suddenly started bleeding(By any reason..like for EG:- HIS GUMS WERE WEAK,OR MAYBE HE BIT HIS OWN TONGUE BY MISTAKE ..ETC....) and I happen to come into contact with his HIV INFECTED blood ?(Assuming that he has full blown AIDS and knowing that BLOOD HAS THE HIGHEST CONCENTRATION). In such a situation I think I will fall in the CATEGORY OF ORAL SEX TRANSMISSION.....where the mouth comes into contact with INFECTIOUS fluids.

*UR QUESTION NO 1 > In such a situation will I be still safe if I DONT HAVE any BLEEDING cuts/sores in my mouth ? OR is it that even if I dont have any bleeding cuts/sores in my mouth.I can be infected through INVISIBLE MICRO CUTS ?(Am aware the "THEOROTICALLY",ON PAPER AND IN LABS transmission through micro cuts is possible.I wish to know the chances of such a thing happening PRACTICALLY IN "REAL" LIFE.).

I am aware that there have been a few documented cases of oral sex transmission ,where the person PERFORMING has got infected .BUT I read some where that in almost all such cases,the person performing ORAL SEX had some kind of gum disease or soressuch that THERE WAS VISIBLE BLOOD IN that persons mouth while performing ORAL SEXresulting in direct contact to the blood stream. I am also aware of the couples case (As told by CDC) in which the wife is expected to be infected because while performing deep kissing, both the husband and the wife had serious gum diseases resulting in visible blood being present in both partners mouths resulting in a direct BLOOD TO BLOOD CONTACT.

* UR QUESTION NO 2 (VERY IMPORTANT)* > WHAT I want to know is that do we have a documented case of ORAL SEX /DEEP KISSING transmission , in which an UN-INFECTED performer .(who does not have any kind of VISIBLE BLOOD/SORES in his/her mouth ) ..gets infected .by coming into contact of HIV INFECTED BLOOD/SEMEN of an infected person, and gets infected EVEN WITHOUT having any kind of BLEEDINGS / SORES (Through MICRO-CUTS) ? I know that its a difficult question to answer and that my question is very long and time consuming.But please let me know a DETAILED Answer , POINTWISE PLEASE for my better understanding.(Eg: ANSWER 1, ANSWER 2, ETC..)

Its a personal request to please post a copy of your reply in my email id mentioned below >. > >Thanking you and Appreciating for the wonderful work your doing,

> > ,God bless. > > > > >Waiting anxiously for your reply, I remain, > > > >Yours Faithfully, > > > >MISS KISS. > > > > > > > >PS:- 1>PLZ TAKE UR SWEET TIME BUT PLEASE DON'T IGNORE OR LEAVE MY EMAIL UNASNWERED.I REALLY NEED THE CORRECT ADVICE.

2)ALSO ID LIKE TO REQUEST TO PLEASE GIMME UR EMAIL ID AND ANY OTHER HIV/AIDS EXPERTS EMAIL ID(OR IMP SITES)....WITH WHOM I CAN CONSULT. > > > > > > > >***************************** >

1) HIV can be transmitted without cuts or sores being present, even though cuts or sores can facilitate transmission. HIV infected fluids coming into contact with your mucous membranes (the lining of the vagina, rectum, penis(urethra), or mouth/throat) can cause infection. Getting HIV infected blood in your mouth does pose a risk for transmission regardless of the presence of cuts or sores, but as you point out, the likelihood of getting HIV infected blood in your mouth on the job is extremely low (you probably have better odds playing the lottery). There is just no concrete evidence that people get infected this way.

2) Same applies. Getting HIV infected semen in the mouth poses some risk for infection even if cuts or sores are not present (again, they will facilitate transmission, but are not necessary). It is unusual for people to get infected through fellatio, and cases where it occurs usually involves semen getting in the mouth and/or oral health problems being present.

Regardless, you shouldn't be stressing out about your risk from kissing people on the movie set (or anywhere else for that matter). The risk is practically nonexistent.

RMK

Tell him over the phone or in person?
funny funny funny