Will I get HIV?

I had sex with a sex worker about 5 months back. Since then I am having tremendous trauma and pangs of anxiety. I DID wear a condom, but didnt check the expiry date! It apparently dod not leak, but my main worry is this: I licked her vagina, and I dont remember having any open cuts or blisters then. I just ahev sensititive teeth. I am planning to do my HIV testing by the end of 6 months, to be very sur, but please give me an insight about what chances do I have to test NEGATIVE??

Unless you have clear evidence that the condom was not effective (it broke, tore, or slipped off), there is no point in questioning it's effectiveness now. Condoms are highly effective in preventing the transmission of HIV. It is also highly unlikely that you would get infected by performing oral sex on an HIV infected woman (this is based upon the few known cases of transmission as reported by the CDC).

Testing three or more months after exposure is considered accurate. Since you are at low-risk for infection, it is likely that your test will turn out negative. The only way you can know is to get tested.

RMK

please answer me
Tell him over the phone or in person?