Thank You So Much!!!!!!

Dear DR. Bob, Thank you so much Doc!!! You really have no idea how much you have helped me in the last 4 months. My situation was unprotected insertive vaginal intercourse with a girl who is known to be very sexually active. I was drunk and it was stupid but i hoped that i would be ok. Then I started to have all of the symptoms associated with ARS. Unexplained fatigue,fever,swollen glands for 3 weeks. I freaked out!!I began searching the internet for answers and found your site and i can say that without it i don't know what i would have done. I am an athlete. Needless to say my performance on the field suffered greatly. I couldn't think about anything else. I was sure I had HIV. What else could be causing these symptoms and the same time that ARS symptoms occur. I spent every minute of the day reading your responses. Most of which made me laugh at a time where laughter was extremely difficult for me. I tested negative at 4 months. I broke down when I heard the results. I was in disbelief because I was sure I was positive.I have gained more appreciation for this disease and am very thankful for my results. I commend you for your bravery,courage, and compassion. My life is changed forever. Never again will i be so stupid because is it really worth it? One night of drunk sex that i barely remmeber in exchage for 4 months of torment? or even worse, HIV. I have learned many lessons in this ordeal, the least of which is to appreciate life and everything that you are blessed with. I apologize for the lenght of this letter but I wanted you to know what a hero you really are. Thank you so much and keep up the good work!! p.s. could you please send me the information that i would need to make a donation to your great cause. Thanks again

Im glad you found the forum helpful and comforting. Congratulations and WOO-HOO to you! Im delighted your results are negative! Thanks also for your donation! It will touch the lives of many in a very meaningful way. I promise you that.

The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation 779 Altos Oaks Drive, Suite 200 Los Altos, CA 94024

Stay well; keep smiling.

Leaky Raincoat
HGV possible theraputic cure?