Worried, Stressed, Distressed
Apr 29, 2003
I knoe your are extremely busy. I am extremely distressed. Can you please answer my question.
Thanks a million. I wish i had the courage that you have. Please answer my question.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Id like to answer your question, but I have absolutely no way of knowing which of the thousands of questions in my in-box is yours. If I havent already responded to it, try resubmitting it again with my name in the title.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Rash After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can Herpes Cause Diarrhea?
- At What Stages Of HIV Does Peripheral Neuropathy Occur
- Can Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Cause Swollen Lymph Nodes?
- Chances Of Converting After 11.5 Week Negative
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.