very confused & depressed young man

FISRT OF ALL I ADMIRE WHAT YOU DO FOR PEOPLE ALL AROUND THE COUNTRY. MY QUESTION IS ABOUT ORAL SEX. ABOUT A MONTH AGO I HAD PROTECTED ORAL SEX IN A CLUB. I HAD A FEW DRINKS. LATER THAT NIGHT I WAS APROACHED BY A HOOKER WHO OFFERED ME A BLOWJOB. I AGREED BEACUASE I SAW SHE HAD HUGE TITS. WHILE SHE WAS GIVING ME HEAD (ABOUT A MINUTE LATER) I SAW THAT SHE WASN'T A SHE BUT A HE! I WAS SHOCKED! I PULLED UP MY PANTS AND RAN OUT FROM THE CLUB. WHILE I WAS OUTSIDE I TOOK THE CONDOM OFF. A MONTH HAS PASSED AND I SEEM TO HAVE SOME SYMPTOMS. I DONT KNOW IF ITS BECAUSE I WAS ON ANTIBIOTICS (PENICILIN)DURING THE ENCOUNTER. I HAD DIAREEHA FOR A WEEK. BUT I STILL GET HEADACHES AND I HAVE A SORE THROAT WITH A LITLE COUGH. I DONT SEEM TO BE LOSING WEIGHT BUT MY SHOULDER JOINTS HURT AND I SOMETIMES MY PENIS GETS A TINGLING & MY PELVIC HUTS SOMETIMES. MY CHEST HURTS WHEN I BREATH BUT MAYBE IT'S BECAUSE I GET PANIC ATTACKS. SHOULD I BE WORRIED. MY GIRLFRIEND HAS BEEN ASKING FOR SEX FOR THE LAST MONTH. I TOLD HER I PULLED MY GROIN. I'AM TAKING A BLOOD TEST THIS WEEK. ALSO IS THIS CONCIDERED BEING GAY? I'AM NOT HANGING AROUND HOLLYWOOD ANYMORE.

If you received oral sex with a condom, you have nothing to worry about. Even if there wasn't a condom, there is no evidence that HIV is transmitted through receiving oral sex (HIV is not known to be transmitted through saliva).

Are you stressing out because of the gender of the person who performed oral sex on you? That has nothing to do with HIV, and more to do with some insecurity with your identity after your encounter. If you identify yourself as straight, you're striaght, but why does the terminology matter so much?

RMK

NON SUICIDAL_SERIOUS
How many doors for HIV in penis? .. so scared now