NON SUICIDAL_SERIOUS

THANK YOU DR. BOB FOR GIVING ME HOPE, I WAS THE ONE WHO HAD A CRUISING EPISODE WITH UNPROTECTED SEX GROUP INSERTIVER ORAL AND FINGER UP THE BUTT. ANYWAYS...LOL. I FEEL A LOT BETTER AFTER HEQARING UR RESPONSE AND IN THE LAST WEEK I HAVE SPOKEN TO COUNSELORS REGARDING MY SELF ESTEEM AND YADA YADA. I THINK ALL OF THE ABOVE WAS CAUSED BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN AWAY FROM HOME SINCE SEPTEMBER AND I REALLY HAVE BEEN LONLEY HERE. IT SEEMED LIKE THE ONLY WAY TO MEET PEOPLE WAS THROUGH SEX. ANYWAYS. I AM NOW A LOT FEELING BETTER AND NON SUICIDAL AT ALL. I WILL LET U KNOW MY RESULTS IN A FEW MONTHS. I HAVE TO BUILD UP THE COURAGE TO ACTUALLY GO AND GET TESTED.

HOW LONG DOES AIDS LIVE ON A FINGER? aND DOES DRINKING ALCOHOL BEFORE PERFORMING ORAL SEX REDUCE THE RISK OF HIV CONTRATION FOR THE RECEPTIVE PARTNER? OR ARE THESE MYTHS?

Your welcome! Im delighted youre getting the help you need and feeling better. HIV does not survive very long at all outside the body. I cant give the exact number of nanoseconds! No, alcohol does not reduce the risk of HIV before oral sex. Thats a myth. Courage to get tested? Continue to talk to your counselor or therapist. You are going to feel so damn good when you get that negative test that you should be counting the days until you can get the test. Youll have the courage. I know you will. And Im going to be waiting for your WOO-HOO! Good luck.

Thank you for your reply
very confused & depressed young man