Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Oral Sex With Cousin & Swallowed His Cum..Need Help..Pls
Apr 27, 2003

Hi doctor...Pls help me..i'm mentally disturbed. I am an asian and i will be marrying my first-cousin soon(which is common here)with blessings. But we have pre-marital sex bout 6 month now after our engagement. Doctor, my cousin is free from Hiv(which i strongly believe and i hope so), and so do i b'cos i only have sex with him .We use condom while sex but every time /all the time when we have sex i give him blow job..which i and him love it. But the problem is i did'nt know that blow job could be dangerous till my friend told me and i've swallowed/drank his semen /sperms.Which i don't know how many times The question is...1)can i be infected even if he is not HIV 2) Is there any other transmission that i can get if he's my cousin? 3)Can I get pregnant if i swallowed his sperms/semen?

Doctor pls reply and please help me...this is really bothering me and troubles my relationship with him.

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello,

Youre mentally disturbed, youre marrying your first cousin, and you love slurping down your first cousins spunk . . . and you are wondering if you can contract HIV this way if he is NOT HIV-positive. Plus, youre wondering if you can get pregnant by swallowing his "sperms." Oh my my my where do I even begin?

OK. Now who says sex education is lacking in parts of Asia???

Briefly:

1. No, you cannot contract HIV from someone who is not HIV-positive. 2. No, you cannot get pregnant form lapping up your partners love juice. 3. You need some basic sex education classes. 4. As for being mentally disturbed and marrying your first cousin, well, I dont know if these are linked or not. But you know what they say about inbreeding.

Good luck. I think you may well need it.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Dr. Bob...PLEASE post this: It may help others.
Next
Can I ask about your exposure?

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.