Dr. Bob...PLEASE post this: It may help others.

I had a risky encounter about a month ago.(brief insertive unprotected vaginal with a girl at a party) ELISA at 18 days negative. I know this means little and I plan on a three month test. Ever since I have been obsessing. But a calm washed over me today. If I get a bad diagnosis(which I am praying against) it may not be the end of the world. I see how brave you are, and it gives me strength. I just wanted to say thanks...you give us people in the "window period" hope where there is a relatively small amount. Good luck and long life to you Dr. Bob. -Mike

Hey Mike,

Brief insertive unprotected vaginal sex with a woman of unknown serostatus carries a relatively low risk, but not completely nonexistent. A 3-month test will be definitive. The odds are overwhelmingly in your favor. Youre also correct: even a "bad" diagnosis is not the end of the world. My bad diagnosis was over 12 years ago! In many ways, despite HIV, Ive never felt more alive!

Stay calm and use the "window" period to your best advantage. You can see all kinds of wonderful things by looking calmly and thoughtfully through windows! Mike, Ill be waiting to hear you WOO-HOO! Stay well.

TINGLING...What's the Dilly Yo?
Oral Sex With Cousin & Swallowed His Cum..Need Help..Pls