Found blood on pillow in hotel,could I catch a STD?

Dear Doctor, About 2 years ago my friends and I went on vacation and stayed at a motel. After waking up in the morning I realized that there was alot of dried blood on the pillow itself that I had slept on but not the pillow case. My question is is there anyway I could have gotten HIV or any STD from this. Thanks.

Was the name on the motel sign "Bates Motel" and did the proprietor look anything like Tony Perkins? OK, never mind. No, you are not at any risk from sleeping on the bloody pillow. Relax, no testing is warranted or recommended.

What I would recommend is not using Priceline.com for your future motel bookings! Stay well.

Doctor Bob please give me courage to get tested!!!
Question from Dubai