WISH ME LUCK

Dear Dr.Bob First of all I would like to thank you very much for this forum...you have no idea how it helps those of us in need of some answers.

Well after waiting 3 months I have decided to go and take the test for HIV. It may sound easy but i'm sure you know how difficult it is. And I am very scared for I was engaged in uprotected sex with a girl whos status was not none.

Anyways, I would like you to wish me luck, cause some how I seem to find your words comforting, Thank you very much

I'm delighted you have found the courage to get tested and I'm sending you loads of good karma for the very best of luck. I'm quite certain I hear your distant WOO-HOO coming closer and closer and closer.... All fingers and toes are crossed for you --- but do get tested soon because with all my digits and appendages crossed so tightly everything is beginning to cramp-up! Send me that woo-hoo very soon!!!!! Good Luck Good Luck Good Luck Dr Bob

Feelings
followup on hypochondria