Cyberchondriac!

Dr. Bob,

I have to admit, I am a cyberchondriac. I had an exposure (unprotected female with male) roughly four months ago and had every ARS symptom I could read. I spent countless hours on the internet looking for information and getting the skirt scared off of me at every new URL. I finally found this wonderful website and your colorful forum. Your responses to the worried wells like myself made me laugh for the first time since the incident. By reading your posts, I finally got up the nerve to get tested at 95 days past exposure and have been WOO- HOOing ever since I got my negative result. I just wanted to say THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart. I wish you the best and for your continued success!!!

- Reformed Cyberchondriac

Hello reformed Cyberchondriac!

You should start a club! Youd soon have more members than Cher has fans. Thanks for writing.

Please help!!! Distressed/Embaressed Husband in Israel
Feelings