simple reply

Dr. Bob you responded to something i wrote were i was a little bit of a pessimist. I thanked you and Mr. kull for your work at the body in this forum. I was unaware of your condition and want to say you are in my prayers. I believe that love heals and you spread love. I believe that the love you spread will come back to heal you some day. You are my hero. I feel quilty if I do something wrong and am a little hard on myself sometimes, and do not forgive myself that easily. any thought on this.

Hello, little bit pessimistic,

Thanks for taking the time to write back and for your good wishes! Guilt when we make mistakes is normal. Excessive guilt is not. Since we are only human, we all make mistakes. Ive made some colossal ones in my time. The important thing is to own up to ones mistakes, accept the consequences, and learn form the experience. And yes, that means forgiving yourself. Our lives only go in one direction forward. Since we cant go back and undo our past mistakes, we must live for today and strive for an even better tomorrow. That rather simple philosophy has worked for me. Hopefully it will help you as well. Why not try being an optimist? Good luck.

will you ever answer????
drinking from the same glass