Apr 25, 2003
I understand the incubation for Chlamydia could be anywhere from 2 days to 4 weeks. My question is, after receiving Chlamydia, how long would it take to show up in a swab test? Thanks.
| Response from Mr. Kull
I'm not familiar with the window period associated to chalmydia testing (I've read two weeks, but this might not apply to all types of screening tests). If you have questions about the accuracy of your screening tests, talk with the provider who is testing you.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Does Chlamydia Last?
- How Long Does It Take To Get Rid Of Chlamydia?
- How Long Does Chlamydia Take To Show?
- How Many Documented Cases Of Hiv Are Attributed To Exposure In The Workplace?
- If Your Stomach Hurts Does That Mean You Have Hiv?
- Does Standing Aggravate Peripheral Neuropathy?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.