Dr.RMK,DO HELP ME!!DESPAIR!!

RMK, I'M FROM CHINA AND I'M SUFFERING FROM A VERY PAINFUL PROBLEM,I SUSPECT I'VE BEEN INFECTED HIV,BUT HIV-ANTIBODY TESTS ARE ALWAYS NEGATIVE AND MANY DOCTORS SAID NO PROBLEMS WITH ME,BUT MY SYMPTOMS ARE VERY REMARKABLE RELATED TO HIV INFECTION.I HAVE NO OTHER CHOICE AND I REALLY HOPE TO GET YOUR ADVICE.

IN AUGUST LAST YEAR I HAD AN UNPROTECTED SEX,AFTER THAT I FEAR VERY MUCH AND I HAVE NO SEX WITH ANYBODY UNTILL NOW.I DID HIV TEST 3 TIMES,AND THE LATEST ONE WAS ON 15TH,MARCH THIS YEAR,ALL RESULTS WERE NEGATIVE,BUT SYMPTOMS STILL HAPPENED TO ME:

1,FROM DECEMBER LAST YEAR I HAD SERIOUS SORE THROAT IN NO REASON AND IT LASTED 2 MONTHS,LATER SORE THROAT DISAPPEARED.

2,ALSO FROM DECEMBER LAST YEAR I OFTEN DIZZY IN AFTERNOON AND SOMETIMES I HAD LOW FEVER(37.1--37.4 CENTIGRADE),LATER LOW FEVER ALSO DISAPPEARED,BUT DIZZY STILL OFTEN HAPPENS UNTILL NOW.

3,FROM JANUARY THIS YEAR MY HEART BEGAN TO BEAT VERY FAST AND CONFUSED,AND THIS SYMPTOM WAS GETTING MORE SERIOUS IN MARCH THIS YEAR AND MAKING ME CAN'T LIVE AS USUAL,BUT FROM APRIL THIS SYMPTOM RELIEVE A LITTLE.IT MEAN MY BODY IS GOING INTO "HIV-HIDDEN-PERIOD"????

4,FROM DECEMBER LAST YEAR THERE BEGAN TO HAVE RED RASH IN MY LEG AND CHEST AND ARM SKIN.WHEN I'M IN HEAT QUILT,THE RASH SHOWED VERY ITCH.I KNOW HIV ARE VERY SENSITIVE TO HEAT AND DRY,SO THE RASH IS RELATED TO HIV INFECTION.

5,I ALSO WENT TO SEE THE CHINESE MEDICAL DOCTOR,HE SAID MY IMMUNITY SYSTEM IS IN CONFUSED SITUATION ACCORDING MY SYMPTOMS AND CHINESE MEDICINE THEORY.MY GOD,I BELIEVE IT IS CAUSED BY HIV.....

BUT ANOTHER FACT IS:MY HIV-ANTIBODY TEST WAS STILL NEGATIVE UNTILL 15TH OF MARCH THIS YEAR,AND DOCTORS SAID NO PROBLEM AND NO NEED TO RETEST HIV FOR ME.

BUT I REALLY HAVE BEEN CRAZY AND SUFFERING FROM THESE SYMPTOMS! I MUST SAY:I HAD ALWAYS BEEN VERY VERY HEALTHY FROM CHILDHOOD,BUT AFTER THE UNPROTECTED SEX,ALL IS CHANGED AND AS IF I CAN'T CONTROL MY BODY AND I'M GETTING VERY VERY SICK FACING THESE SYMPTOMS!

DOCTORS,I'M ONLY 24 YEARS OLD,I REALLY WANT MY FUTURE,MY FAMILY AND BORN MY OWN BABY,IF I WAS INFECTED HIV,I KNOW ONLY THE DEATH IS WAITING FOR ME. I ONLY WANT TO KNOW YOUR REACTION:

1,DO YOU THINK IF I'VE BEEN INFECTED HIV ACCORDING MY SYMPTOMS?

2,IF I WANT TO RETEST HIV AGAIN,MUST I WAIT UNTILL AUGUST THIS YEAR? TILL THEN IT WILL BE ONE YEAR AFTER THAT UNPROTECTED SEX AND THE RESULT WILL BE 100 EXACT?

3, IN CHINA,CDC AND HOSPITALS DON'T OFFER PCR-RNA TEST BECAUSE THEY SAY IN CHINA THIS KIND TEST ONLY IS USED IN RESEARCH FIELD,SO HOW CAN I DO??? DOING ANTIBODY TEST AGAIN IS MY ONLY CHOICE????

MY GOD,I'M TOO PAINFUL NOW,I THINK THOSE CHINESE DOCTORS ARE QUACK AND OBTUSE. DR RMK,I HAVE NO OTHER CHOICE, PLS TELL ME HOW TO DO,YOUR REPLY WILL BE VERY APPRECIATED!!!

Since you HIV antibody tests were negative well after the window period, you are not at risk for HIV infection. This means that your symptoms are related to something else.

RMK

not reply necessary
Chlamydia