Too much worried??

Hi Mr. Kull, now i write the fifth time and i hope u will answer my question. For 7 weeks i visit a sex worker and i had oral sex. I got a blowjob and i licked her for appr. 10 sec., i did not penetrate. Now i get crazy im soooo afraid of having hiv now. At the end of the sith week i got a cold ( i think mild, no fever, but a sore throut) I have read that the sympthoms are mostly at the 2-4 weeks after..is this right? Should i get tested or how high was my risk? in Germany here a lot of people have at this time a cold...but i dont know if my cold is addicted to hiv or means a akute hiv infection that someone gets really own with fever and all the thins which belonhs to a flu. Pls help me Mr. Kull i cant live with this feeling i get crazy i was soooo stupid ! Moreover i read there are just few cases of infection through cunnilingus - how is it happen - with blood contact or only vaginal secret ? Pls answer me! you really could help me Thx a lot to u and ur fantastic work in this forum

There is no evidence that people get infected through receiving (insertive) oral sex (according to the CDC). This is primarily true because HIV is not known to be transmitted through saliva.

The risk for tranmission through performing oral sex (receptive) is very low. The CDC has only documented a few cases of transmission through cunnilingus; there seems to be more risk associated with fellatio, but again, these numbers are very small. Transmission through oral sex is just not efficient, especially in comparison to vaginal and anal sex.

RMK

RMK PLZZZZZ
HIV infection due to acne