Apr 23, 2003
I TESTED FOR ANTIBODIES FOR CHLAMYDIA A YEAR AFTER MY EXPSOURE,THROUGH EIA?NEGATIVE?SHOULD I BE WORRIED
Response from Mr. Kull
If you are not having symptoms of chlamydia (discharge, burning upon urination) and your screening for chlamydia was negative, you should not be worrying about infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Does It Mean If You Have Negative Herpes Antibodies?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Aids Or Hpv From Open Mouth Kissing?
- Can Vinegar Cure For Shingles?
- What Are The Consequences Of Untreated Bacterial Vaginitis?
- Effects Of Touching Genital Warts With A Finger
- Symptoms Of Shingles In The Throat
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.