Apr 23, 2003
I TESTED FOR ANTIBODIES FOR CHLAMYDIA A YEAR AFTER MY EXPSOURE,THROUGH EIA?NEGATIVE?SHOULD I BE WORRIED
| Response from Mr. Kull
If you are not having symptoms of chlamydia (discharge, burning upon urination) and your screening for chlamydia was negative, you should not be worrying about infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Rectal Bleeding After Topping Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Shingles After Sharing Vibrators Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Vomiting After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hepatitis C Through Membranes In Your Nose?
- Common Stds
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.