Chlamydia Question

Ryan, I have read a ton of past posts on Chlamydia and I have a question regarding the discharge. Does this puss like discharge occur when urinating? Does it occur instead of ejaculating? Does it occur at random times? By the way I am male.

I have read where a person can have Chlamydia and not know it. I would like to be tested but I can't find anywhere that will do it Anonymously. Any suggestions like a at home test kit, etc. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

About half of the men infected with chlamydia do not experience symptoms. If a man does, he might experience a watery or pus-like discharge (possible around the time of urination), burning upon urination, the feeling of needing to urinate more frequently, and burning or itching around the tip of the penis.

Don't confuse pre-ejaculate with discharge. Pre-ejaculate is the small of amount of fluid that emits from the tip of the penis during sexual arousal. It also might be present upon waking (men get erections during sleep that can produce pre-ejaculate). Pre-ejaculate is not associated to STIs.

I'm not aware of options for home or anonymous testing. If you think you have an STI, please see your doctor or go to a public clinic for appropriate screening. Even though I understand the desire for it, anonymous testing is not necessary.

RMK

Hepatitus C or Other STD's Through Foot Worship
Testing question from UAE