Reply to: 3 weeks straight getting headaches.

I'm sorry I didn't mention what my risk was. It was mutual masterbation. I had my fingers in her vagina for a long time. She masterbated me till ejaculation.

Does it make any differance in regards to my headaches.

Please respond.

I can't seem to find anything in the archives that match my question. So I am hoping you take a minute to answer this for me.

After a recent exposure (low risk), I came down with a few symptoms. Mainly dropped a little weight, came down with a cold 3 weeks after exposure with a slight headache.

Here's my question, It's now 7 weeks past exposure but for the past 3 weeks and although I feel fine I can't seem to shake the headaches. I have it with me 5 minutes after I wake up in the morning and they come and go through out the day. A total of maybe 3 or 4 headaches a day. Can this be considered early symptoms of infection ?

Please advise !!!!!!!

Since there is no evidence that people get infected through mutual masturbation (according to the CDC), you should not be attributing your headaches to HIV infection.

RMK

How long to wait?
Symptoms 6 months later