Confused about which test to take

Hello Ryan -

I've asked this a bunch of times, but gotten no answere. I check my computer 10X a day to see an answere, so please help me out.

What is the best test to take for HIV at around 4 weeks?

I've read that a study showed the average person will produce detectable anitbodies at 3 weeks and over 90 by four weeks. But you guys say not considered exact until 3 months. So what test could I take at 4 weeks.

Please answere asap, my 4 weeks time is coming up.

Thank you.....

Unless you had unprotected vaginal or anal sex with a person who was confirmed to be HIV infected and are experiencing symptoms related to acute infection (see acute infection), you should not be concerned about testing within the window period. Antibody testing three or more months after exposure is still the most reliable testing method for the majority of people.

RMK

Oral and HIV/STDs
How long to wait?