Oral and HIV/STDs
Apr 17, 2003
Hi and thanks for your help.
I masturbated in front of a woman (no other activity) and, when I had come, she just licked once the sperm from the tip of my penis with the very tip of her tongue, nothing else. Please tell me: 1) how risky that is in terms of HIV and other STDs 2) how long should I wait before being tested for STDs (I know for HIV is three months)
Thank you, I am worried
Response from Mr. Kull
You should not be concerned about HIV or other STIs based on this exposure. Since you did not engage in vaginal, anal, or oral sex, you are not considered to be at risk for HIV infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- White Spots Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Dizziness After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.