Oral and HIV/STDs

Hi and thanks for your help.

I masturbated in front of a woman (no other activity) and, when I had come, she just licked once the sperm from the tip of my penis with the very tip of her tongue, nothing else. Please tell me: 1) how risky that is in terms of HIV and other STDs 2) how long should I wait before being tested for STDs (I know for HIV is three months)

Thank you, I am worried

You should not be concerned about HIV or other STIs based on this exposure. Since you did not engage in vaginal, anal, or oral sex, you are not considered to be at risk for HIV infection.

RMK

GO RAITH MILE MAITH AGAT DR BOB
Confused about which test to take