STD Massage Parlour

I recently went to a massage parlour. The woman was on top of me, basically rubbing her vagina on the shaft of my penis. That was the closest contact we had. What diseases am I at risk of?

You are at risk for any sexually transmitted infection that is transmitted to your skin through contact with infected fluids or skin. STIs of this sort are: HPV/Genital Warts, Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV), Molluscum Contagiosum, Chancroid, Syphilis, Crabs/Pubic Lice, and Scabies. If her fluids did not come into contact with your mucous membranes (the lining of the urethra), you are not at risk for infections transmitted through that route (like HIV, Hepatitis B, Gonorrhea, Chlamydia).

RMK

A question
3 weeks straight getting headaches