Compromised Test Results!?!

Hey Doc, I know you are busy with hundreds of questions but I just took a Home Access Test at about 100 days. I was nervous taking the test and therefore didn't dry the alcohol off my finger prior to drawing my blood sample. Could this possibly kill any antibodies that may be in the sample? I know this may sound really dumb to a Doctor but it is a real concern for me. They use that stuff to sterilize everything so it makes sense that it may compromise the test results. I just want this test to be completely conclusive if it is negative and I don't want to second guess this test result. I tested negative PCR at 28 days and negative ELISA at 11 weeks 2 days this is more than 3-months so it is a big one for me. Thank you for your work here, you help so many of us that are going nuts with anxiety!

You have no reason to second-guess your test result. Based on your Home Access test (and your other test results!), you are HIV negative.

RMK

Estimated HIV
A question